My new wordpress plugin "WP Keyboard Shortcut Pro" has been rejected :( please help

wordpress

I have developed my plugin for 2.5 months of hard work and very excited to see that publish on codecanyon but after 7 days of reviewed then email me.

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “WP Keyboard Shortcut Pro” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:”

I am really very very shocked for hearing that.
My plugin’s preview video was WP Keyboard Shortcut Pro Preview

And The logo was -
wp%20keyboard%20shortcut%20logo

Demo Link user: demo pass: demo
Please help me , is my video or plugin logo is poor ? or my plugin ? What can I do now ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there:

I not am programmer but I think that your code is bad maybe hard rejected but you need upload link file demo preview here forum because maybe we can help you :slight_smile: regards.

JeriTeam

Thanks for respond

Not hard rejected, they said “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward”. This is the page link…

Sorry I not can help you because I already said that I not am programmer but you wait other author maybe can help you.

Regards.
JeriTeam

Anyone here ?