My new logo is rejected, please help to improve it

This my latest logo

Hi there:

I think that you already submit first template of this logo hard rejected but you not need re-submit again if rejected but you can create different logo and submit graphicriver and approved sell :slight_smile: good luck, regards.

Hi Jeri,
Are you suggesting that I should change the name of the logo when I resubmit ?!

Regards,
O

1 Like

If you same logo as this will re-submit I am sure that hard rejected, better you create new logo and submit for approved graphicriver. :slight_smile:

I thought I can resubmit the same logo after fixing any issues!!

You ate saying that I should submit an entirely new logo template for a different concept!!

If your logo is hard rejected , you are not allowed to re-submit it again.
You will need to submit another one.
Keep improving your works till they accept your works .
Make sure you care about :
Item name.
Item preview and description.
And tags .

Fir the description; does it have to be in HTML format and do I have to use simething like (envatitor) to prepare my description content?!

What about chisen fonts for my logo, isn’t it an issue too?! And maybe color coherence, balance, usability, purpose.

Thanks

I don’t understand what the large eye patch type of shape on the right is? It looks odd. I don’t get the concept, what’s a peacock bride?

I guess it is not clearly understood by other cultures. In our culture it means a beatiful bride. The black patch was meant to be hair covering the face. Nevertheless, I still need to work on my logo design skills.
Back to the drawing board.
Thanks

1 Like