My Multi-support agent whatsapp script got rejected.

Hi. I have spent the last 4 months working on a multi-support agent WhatsApp bot that allows multiple agents to use a single WhatsApp number to attend to agents. It has been approved on two other marketplaces and I’m getting rejected on envato. what can I do? Here’s a preview of the script:

(link removed)
All admin demo information can be found there.

Mind you, I already agreed that I will sell my script elsewhere.

This was the email I got from the review team:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “WaTicketSync - Multi agent WhatsApp customer support tool” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

It’s most likely either the other two marketplace doesn’t have the review process or it’s not strict as Envato, on top of that, especially when you linked the preview site to another marketplace, it’s most likely you’d get the rejection message rather than item quality/standards.

The preview site isnt linked to another marketplace. I want to be sure the product is up to standard/quality

The link you shared was connected to another marketplace. Apart from that, there are already WhatsApp bots on the marketplace anyway, if you’re not providing additional features, it’s most likely the reason why it got rejected.