My lot was rejected, and need your help..

Whats wrong? It was psd file, thats why or?? Need your help

auto email from envato, end for envato stuff it will be more effective if you write whats really wrong whith it in massage, not just automatic generated massage.
Hi Ivan Pikulyk,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Colorful banner” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Centre.

What is it for?

for banner, some interface

Looks like windows 95 design style. Too old. Bad color gamma. Bevels looks old and bad. Strokes looks bad. And it is not useful. Sorry

http://ipikulyk.blogspot.com/2017/05/trying-to-make-some-banner-with-my-name.html

chek please i need your opinion, see you gotta good sales, its all badly in design?

Overall it’s a bit too funky. The shapes and colours are too simple, yet also clash. There are also what look like quite a few mistakes, such as overlapping and misaligned edges, broken bevels, dis-proportioned shapes, blotchy and fragmented colours, and a bunch of small cut spaces where there’s too much contrast. Some of those things may have been intentional, but they just don’t work for modern design standards.

Speaking of modern design, that’s what most people are looking for when buying banners and other items similar to this. Design tends to follow trends, and right now it’s more towards sleek, simple, and lots of space between everything. With that being said, it’s also good to get out of the norm and try something new, something that people haven’t really seen before or at least very often. What you have is definitely different than the current trends, but unfortunately not the right way.

I would say that if you want to try something like this again, try looking to see what the current trends are like and take those ideas and apply them to this design. Use softer colours, smoother and less bulky shapes, and get rid of all the clutter. Also remember that “shapes” aren’t only what you create with the “Shape Tool” for example, but also every time a colour overlaps another, or a space between two objects, or even when two shapes touch or overlap, too many shapes is too crowded, I’ll attach an image to try and show an example of what I mean about shapes.

Anyway, I’m sort of rambling. I hope you’re able to get at least something out of what I said, and that you are able to improve your designs :).

• Red lines are the direct cuts with space, colour, and drawn shapes.
  • Green lines are “implied lines”. Lines that aren’t really there, but our mind sort of sees them because the lines and shapes around them imply that they could be there for continuity.

It’s rough and I may have exaggerated or missed things, but I hope it helps show you just how cluttered and jumbled it looks.

1 Like

thank you, i`m really appreciate for such a detailed answer