My logo template rejected

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Farm House - Farming Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.Farm House

1 Like

hello, please upload image preview format .jpg because we can help you :slight_smile:

regards.

1 Like

i’m disappointed, pls help me. second time rejected.

1 Like

Yes but you need upload image because we can help you explain why was hard rejected.

i’m already uploaded image. pls check it

Your logo is too basic design but I am not expert in graphicriver.

I invite you my best friend author @n2n44 he is experience more 16 years, I hope he will help you for best your logo, thank you.

This is not a logo! it is a vector illustration. You have way too many elements and details to call this a logo.

1 Like

hi this is not a logo but an illustration indeed … a logo is less detailed - by far - this is meant to look ok in all sizes, including the small ones actually …there should be more balanced between text and illustrati0on than what u have here indeed … the typo is very flat , lacking originality , variations, and font combinations
in addition, u have executions issues here and there , problems of perspective a bit , problems of color coordination indeed …
u should better introduce a stroke around elements too, this would underline the different pieces …

3 Likes

maybe he would like more feedback Jeri :slight_smile:

2 Likes