My logo is rejected by quality team

Hello guys im new here and yesterday i tried to subbmit my logo design but the quality team rejected and this the email unnamed

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “LOGO For Honey bee company” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

can you help guys

1 Like

It’s impossible to see from a thumbnail - share a full size preview

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not a designer but it feels like the name is a bit too big compared to the bee, and the thin wings line feels quite disconnected from the rest of the bee where all the lines are heavier

1 Like

hi there are a good deal of issues here if u ask me including some that @charlie4282 pointed out really well. Let’s get started

1- identifying what the logo is meant to …
pls keep in mind that this work is supposed to be a template and as so, well , I guess u can identify that such effects on the typo are just impossible (unless this is what the font is implying - part of its style so to speak - but I doubt so …
2- typo
apart from not being hyper aesthetic, there is a goo deal of problems with this typo . indeed , there are no variations , no font combinations and not that much originality, not to mention that there is a discrepancy between the styles of both illustration and text parts
3- disharmony of styles
as I started to mention in the previous point, the fact of the matter is that both the illustrated bee and the text do not match visually speaking. This is never a good idea to associate very rounded shapes with some very straight ones , this is generating misbalance and disharmony
4- details
wings and drips are not purely a goo idea indeed insofar as details never look good in small size ad here they will consider the logo in small size
5- global style
for me what u have here keeps being rather plain if u ask me, especially for such a theme with bee which so ver commonly used, in with there is much of a catalogue of products and in a category where there are so many guys in town as the logo category
6- lack of originality and concept
well there is nothing really transpiring from this logo in terms of identity as there is very little originality in the end and no clear concept is really emphasized here as well
7- homogeneity
if u ask me, if u really plan to use such a “slanted” or italic like font, then u need to adapt the content and use a “slanted bee” too otherwise, the content will look strange and / or disconnected
8- horizontal version
there does not seem to be one at the moment, not sure this is required or not but what I am sure about is that judging by what u have here , if the item could have made it for sale , this issue would have restricted somehow your potential to sell as this is looks quite complicated to put elements right next to each other and to imbricate them well , too …
9- tag line
introducing a tag line would enable u to have more relief brought to the table