My logo has been rejected, I need advice and some guidance please

Hello everyone!
I have submitted a logo and which got rejected. I don’t know what was the reason behind it’s rejection. I 'll be happy to have your precious comments and suggestions on this so that I can be able to submit my logos again more wisely and in a more better way.

Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

hi if u ask me there are several problems with what u have here. First of all , this is kind of too complex a shape, I mean this is too detailed , pls keep in mind that this is a template , not a custom logo. Then, for me color combination are not the best that u could possibly have. I do not mean that grey and blue are not matching colors but here this is clearly not emphasizing the work that u have done. besides, this lack of impact that I have just mentioned is reinforced by the fact that u have put the logo with such color combinations on a grey background, which basically means that the contrast is definitely insufficient and your work does not pop out …as for me, I really prefer the one color version, I tend to believe that this is far more harmonious indeed. Let’s also face it, lines are quite thin, too. The problem about this is that there is limited impact and that in small size, lines and details tend to “fade away”

3 Likes

Hi! I’d like to say Thanks for your comments and suggestions on this logo. I 'll keep in mind and next time I’ll be more careful and try to be more creative.

Thanks again for your valuable comments

3 Likes

@Designer_MK

I think that you need a logo vector (colors), more quality, creative and also typography good graphicriver will to approved.

good luck.

1 Like