My logo has been rejected. Can you please explain. Why?

hi well , the issue for me is that i see no concept to be honest … i do not mean that the thing looks bad, this is not what i mean , but hard to identify who this is mean to (target) and what for … u look on the verge of having a “lock” concept but u kept in the mid pf the way … this is also hard to get to know what the symbol actually is in the first place, honestly … is this a b? a 6? then after u understand … this is not automatic …
i personally do not understand the choice of a “stencil” like font … this is not matching with the illustration, not with the theme or style of the logo … this creates a discrepancy between illustration and text indeed …
the illustration part is greatly taking over th text one , once again , this is misbalance resulting out of it … not to mention jay i am a bit afraid of how the logo would like like with a horizontal version , that is required by the way and nowhere to be seen here …
u are also having contrast issues a bit between the logo and the background and this prevents the logo from really popping out of the background, being valued as expecting and “selling”