My logo design is rejected, kindly help me figure out what's wrong in this file..

1 Like

hi I rather like what u have here but let’s face it, indeed, the concept is hard to get at first sight, which is the first problem according to me. Then, u have to figure this out, this combination of color is seen over and over and over again until, even for who tries to help here I feel really bored with this combo in particular , so I cannot even imagine how this goes as far as reviewers go, not to mention that this color association is indeed far from being the most efficient that u may dream of. Let me explain , here , the yellow is offering very little contrast with the background and basically is in no way valuing your work for that matter. Let’s also talk the talk , as far as color code association goes, as for I understand about the concept , the concerned choice makes very little sense. I guess this is not superfluous to add this as regard to contrast, messing with it is definitely not a good idea as this is a basic design principle and thus sort of a lethal error if u wish. But among all basic design principles this one is the most lethal of all is u ask me. Indeed, doing something wrong with contrast is synonymous with being confronted with other big issues in a snowball effect. This is how u end up having readability , impact and hierarchy problems. I would like to add, as well , that if u ever considered the logo as being a w-letter one, indeed, the issue here is that this is , despite the changing color, hard to notice that this is … and I am afraid that u miss the mark in a way and do not manage to make the targeted purchasing base that u are addressing to them …

Thanks for your indications!

1 Like

u are welcome if this is enough information for u , pls check the solution box, good work and good luck for next submission :slight_smile: