My Logo Design has been Rejected, Please help me

I got this message

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Velocity Real Estate Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand."

Thumbnail-80x80

You need to share preview image

Thanks for your response, I have attached here

Thumbnail-80x80

Please review. Thanks

Thumbnail-80x80

@DesignSomething or @n2n44 are more versed than me in this category but this is one of the hardest categories to be approved in and to me it doesn’t really feel like a logo with the building graphics not really being significant enough and the rest just being basic text.

Velo-city concept it was used so many times before. It is a nice double meaning word and it can be used to create a clever logo. Beside that it is not clear for what business / industry your logo can be used. Also typography and the graphic element looks very amateurish.

1 Like

hi there are a variety of issues here indeed. First of all , I think that this is not superfluous to remind u off the fact that this is a marketplace and that what u are supposed to sell here are templates indeed. This has repercussions on what u are meant to produce, actually. At this stage , what u have is not really in keeping with this as the logo turns out to be too detailed for a template logo … u can do all kind of things with custom ones made for customers. Here this is is a different story as logos are supposed to adapt to as many usages as possible, overall. The second thing, is that the way u built your logo here is not done … what works once again potentially for a custom logo here this maybe a “roadkill”. For a template u cannot mix texts and illustration … THis concretely implies that your V must be taken out of the buildings indeed… Look, for instance, in case someone does not use a V , then, the interest for the logo may decrease and same goes with the commercial potential of the item. Keep in mind pls that a template is expected to be as editable as possible (one more difference with a custom logo that u would make for someone …). Apart from this, there is quite a massive problem here … I see absolutely no correlation between the theme, the name and style … Velocity not inspiring speed or bicycle or something like this, looks very strange to me …Even more serious a problem is left to deal with … contrast. Indeed, this is a basic design principle and here the bottom line is that u are not this much contrast so that your text is visible all the way, that your work gets enough exposure and that the hierarchy of information looks flawless in the end … Typo is also super flat and is definitely lacking originality touches, font combinations and things like this would be welcome in a pursuit of bringing some relief and more creativity to the table and that the final result looks more outstanding. I would also like to add that the global style is a bit raw - not to mention a bit outdated somehow - to say the least, at the moment, and that u need to find a way to make the final result look more polished. Maybe adding colors, gradient, and modifying the illustration are clues of what to do next for u …

Hello All, thankyou for your feedback