My last two items were rejected for a same reason. Why?

Here is the comment from Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

1 Like

This is the typical comment from reviewer. So, don`t worry … create some new impressive project and try to upload them !
Good luck

1 Like

I don’t have enough knowledge about this. I’m a video hive customer. Last month I searched a short smoky logo reveal almost everywhere. These are really great items for my eyes.

1 Like

Basically what the reviewer is saying that Your project is not on the same level as projects by other authors. And hes right (at least for now).

Here’s a tip.
Before making a project look it up in Videohive. What i mean: Research the competition. I’ll give You an example. Lets say You want to make a smoke logo sting (as You already did).

1. Go to VH logo sting page and in the search bar type smoke.
    You see lots of excellent high quality detailed 3d smoke smoke renders and projects.

2. Ask Yourself "Can I make something better or at least on the same level?"
    a) Yes (then you just do it, get accepted, get lots of sales everyone is happy -end of story)
    b) No, its to difficult for me right now (then You may try something very original, but since it has no or very low competition it may pass being lower quality)
    c) No, but I"ll do whatever it takes to make awesome smoke logo sting.

3. If You choose “C” then keep on trying to make it (watch tutorials, take courses, learn new software etc…)
    And when You think its ready, before submitting Your project for review go back to step 1 and 2 once again.

I’ve looked up smoke stings in VH and Your project just can’t compete with other projects that are available there.

Good luck, mate. Keep on trying :wink:

1 Like

This is the typical comment from the reviewer.

Don’t worry, create new and impressive projects and try to upload them!

Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for all replies. I have no idea to create templates anymore. These rejections hurt me too much. :disappointed_relieved: my time my money for a single rejection email…

Don’t be sad, bro and don’t hopeless.

To be frank, these 2 projects never be approved even 5 years back, both the projects are very basic, nothing new techniques involved, My intention is not to discourage you but the truth is your skill and work needs multifold improvement , look at the weekly top sellers before starting the new project. Thanks