My laravel application was rejected for no reason

Hi so i’ve been working on my Laravel application for six months now every bit of code is well documented this app is a classified ads system with a modern design fast and very configurable with a demo up and running but it was rejected :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Classified Ads CMS - FastAds” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
demo : fastads.webfor2d.cc
email/pass : admin-1@gmail.com/123456
thank you

Take a look here:

This is just a portion of the other classified ad scripts already up for sale. Unless you’re uploading one that is unique, innovative, and more powerful than the existing scripts, CodeCanyon has no reason to accept it.

These other scripts have meta tags, they are easily translatable from the admin panel, they support many more payment methods, and the list goes on. Unfortunately you’re going to need to do a lot more work with your item to bring it up to (and beyond) the standard for other similar items on the market. That’s what the review message means.

1 Like