My landing page item has been reject by envato for the quality standard reason.

Hi all,
i uploaded Applive - App landing page template. it is one page template. that is not approved by themforest and get an email that my template did not meet the quality standard: Screenshot by Lightshot

demo url: Applive - App Landing Page

I don’t know what quality standard themeforst required to approve I have double check my code and make it more user friendly template. I need your help what mistake i done or what standard i required thnks.

1 Like

This landing page design approach has been used by many of the items those already got approval. Beside that it’s not unique enough now, there’re also design issues.

1 Like

thank you for your advice. could you please suggest me what the design issue?

1 Like

Mostly typo/font issues but the design (approach) is not good enough. You’re not going to get approval with this project as it looks like a freebie, not a premium item

1 Like

hi google font Is it allowed? Please see my theme https://medee.site/theme/boko/index.html

1 Like

It’s allowed. Your item doesn’t bring anything new to the marketplace as there’re too many similar items already available.

1 Like

Does that mean the front pages are the same? Show an example screenshot please

1 Like

Check the latest approval items on ThemeForest. If you can’t see the difference between your items and them, it means you will still need lots of time to understand the advanced design requirements.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like