My item rejected. Please tell my WHY?!

Hi,
Can you tell me why my logo is rejected, please?!
although I read your instructions in which the designs are accepted
Please let me know.

hi indeed , u do not have any horizontal version, since this is required …
otherwise, there are too many details indeed
the circle shape is not really working nor justified in my view, u should either forget about it or go farther and add an edge indeed
the typo is not optimized to match with the illustration in my view
and the spacing between illustration and style could be improved , for me u should make them get closer

1 Like

Thank for your advice. I will follow this advice for next designs.:blush:

1 Like

no u should start now with this design … by experience all the people whop say this, they shift to another design and make the very same mistakes in a different context … now u can do what u like this is just a piece of advice …

1 Like

In addition, I think the person is in a weird pose with strange anatomy. I get what you were trying to do, but I’d try a different pose. Also, since the person is the focal point of the logo, try not to have anything crossing behind it, specically the sun, if you want to keep the sun, make it bigger so it encapsulates the person’s silhouette, it will also make the logo look more full and easier to look at. Since this is a logo that trying to portray summer in a happy way, try some lighter and more summery colours, at the moment it looks like a dry desert, which gives me the feeling of exhaustion rather than energy.

OK Bro… Thanks for your advice…

1 Like

Thank for your advice, I will make a logo design according to this advice.

u are welcome :slight_smile:

the person is jumping from the bridge , as for me i see nothing disturbing in this case … but as u mention this is maybe not clear for all people …

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Okay … I’ll fix it.

1 Like