my item rejected by envato team

In few days ago i submitted my webview application template built in android through chromium but as i check the today email codecanyon rejected my item by giving following reason:

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “UltraWebView - Android WebView App” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."

"Your item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’ve reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations, best UI of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what is already available."

i have confusion with lots of things:

As i check lots of webview application similar feature as i have but they are gets approval by codecanyon and these features are necessary for user like firebase, one signal, push notification, html5 game supported in webview. All functions whatever we use built by our own developer not copy from anyother platform.

“functionality’s niche” i don’t understand what does it mean?

please explain me how i can improve its quality to resubmit the app again, because as mentioned above i cannot submit again.

I am facing same issue and no one is supporting. Just say that check your quality standards, but where to compare your quality standards, is not mentioned any where.

yes i’m totally confuse with this response how i can know my quality standards, from where i can compare it

While I am not familiar with this category, the feedback seems pretty clear, and searching ‘Webview’ on codecanyon sends back a big number of items and apps.

Clearly the reviewer thinks that what was submitted does not offer anything premium/stand out/different from what is already available on the marketplace and elsewhere.

The answer to this is to apply more unique features and functionality to distinguish it.

I agreed with your comment but we can only offer the unique stuff in some kind of different application, webview application is not so much big its simple and small application which have similar feature that’s it because in single webview what we can provide to user much