My item is rejected. What can I do now?. I am going to depression

My Item https://nimbleai.mernsolution.com .How can I understand my problem??? See the comment from the reviewer.

Here is the feedback from our review team:

• This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. Consider expanding the feature set here.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Please, please advise me . Both comments are the same,

*** but for the new item, I added more functions, features, and logic from the old item.

old rejected comment is.
Here is the feedback from our review team:

This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. Consider expanding the feature set here

Reviewer said it’s good idea but you will still need to add more features to the item to be sold as premium item on CodeCanyon. Extend the features

( I can’t see the website, it doesn’t load on my end - could be a temporary issue )

If I extend the features, then it will approve… What do you think? I already spend more time and money. What can I do now? Just suggest me . Thanks

Depending on the features, if it’s just polishing the design/features, no, if you add “unique” or “more” features, probably.

There’re too many AI plugin on the marketplace, you have to be unique or offer something new to get the item approved.

1 Like

Yes, already have more AI plugin in PHP but in JavaScript don’t have Any Plugin .My Item was best in javaScript catagory i think that.