My item has been rejected.

Hi my item has been rejected for design quality. Here is the comment from Envato Quality team reviewer, this is the demo: https://casanovasthemes.com/kaylee/demos/background-image/index.html

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Kaylee - Personal Portfolio Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

DESIGN QUALITY: Your item does not provide the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality designs become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

Any suggestions?

Why would you load individual stylesheets for each section?

The concept is so so so overdone and they are making it much harder to get approved

The typography (esp. line height and styling) could do with work

Thanks for your answer, I understand that even if I improve the design and quality I can’t upload this item anymore? Or can I correct the errors you mentioned and upload it again?

Fixing those points alone wouldn’t be enough - you would need to make significant changes (to the point it resembles a new item)

It will be very hard in this category given how busy it is