My item has been rejected. Can any one tell me why it was rejected? Any guidelines for acceptance of my item?

My item has been rejected. Can any one tell me why it was rejected? Any guidelines for acceptance of my item?

You’d need to share the demo

Hello Charlie. I have submitted the demo also. Any guidelines how it can be approved?

If you want feedback then you need to share the demo here so people can review it

Logo 1 ( Card)

Logo 2 (Card) Logo 3 (Card) Logo 3 logo 4

These are images i want to upload in this website to start selling
what can i do

hi all of these are not really logos and there are a lot of ingredients lacking so that u can possibly make it here … in most cases, there aren’t many concepts in most of what u are showing here in the first place. Then the typo needs a loooooot of work about variety , about making working combinations, about introducing a variations and bringing some real hierarchy of information to the table in the process … u have issues of imbrication whether between illustration and text and name and tagline too. Some of the logos have too thin strokes which is not done here as they judge logos in small or very small size too and if so detailed logos are not to much of a good idea (besides the donuts is cool bur should rather be a part of a set of illustration of the same style). in a lot of cases, all but the donuts one actually - and the kitchen one in a different style - all the items can redone in a couple of minutes and thus have very small commercial potential indeed, why would people buy something and opt for buying when they would not really save time when they could do on their own and save money …

1 Like

Hello, these are not final logo, these are some mockup. If an employer wants that I make a design for him like this so i will design.