My item has been hard rejected. Please feedback me.

Hemp Flyer

My item has been hard rejected. I need to know what was wrong so that I can understand the problem. Thank you :slight_smile:

hi this is globally rather clean but there are a collections of small and bigger things to fix indeed.
1- discrepancy header / footer
u have both at the same size, which could be have been a good idea theatrically speaking , but the thing is that the header is way more crammed than the footer and actually , this is always expected to rather have more space for the header than for the footer as u expect it to have more of a breathing , see point 2
2- choking feeeling
what i explain is basically resulting in a lack of breathing / white space, that end ups into a feeling of the flyer being over compact, and things being hard to clearly identify
3- contrast
do not get me wrong, u do not have a “major issue” here as some people do far worse about it, but the title is hardly having contrast enough and the texts in green bullets definitely are lacking some until there is an impact on readability and why having some texts if they are visible or readable?
pls let me remind u that being on the verge or violating this contrast issue is not a good idea as this is part of the basic design principles …
4- icons
they are not super visible and do not necessarily bring enough graphic design to the table , especially as very little visible as they re right now …
5- block of texts
why flagging on the left and not justifying them in both sides?
still about blocks why not aligning putting the right hadn’t side block with the middle of the space available on the right ?
6- shadowing
there is left to introduce some shadow under the sample of the product , at the moment, this is not realistic

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

u are welcome if u have enough clues to know where to take your creation to take it to the next level pls , check the “solution” box

1 Like

It’s really great helpful feedback. Thank you very much for helping.

1 Like

:slight_smile: happy that u feel this way and i hope it will help to have better “results” (more approvals) in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like