My Item Hard Reject Need to know why?

Live Link: https://andcare.anditthemes.com/

Admin Live link: Live Link: AndCare

Please need support. @charlie4282 @mgscoder

Somebudy help me to know problem.

Hi @andIT_themes,

Just spent a few minutes on your demo. What is the main features of your item? What is the item title?

If you made a module like Doctor Appointment then you should work only on that module because it is not a theme and you don’t need to focus on other things like About us, Services, Blog …etc.

Now in the Doctor Appointment booking form:

1. The Appointment date should display Available/Unavailable/Booked based on the selected Doctor and Time slot availability in the demo is not finished (you should make full demo for the at least 1 month from the current date for all Doctors).
  2. Doctor and Appointment schedule (Appointment date and Time slot) combination is not user friendly (Time slot should display Available/Booked, booked slot should be disabled)

In short this module is not a premium module/plugin. Customer should to see details about Booking when they will select Doctor and open calendar for Slot.

Thanks

@mgscoder
Thanks for your reply also your valuable comments.
My Item title name is AndCare - Medical Diagnostic Center Solution with Website.

Main Features

• Doctor Manage
  • Patient Manage
  • Frontend Appointment System
  • Doctors Schedule
  • Diagnostic Bill creation
  • Patient’s detail history
  • Referral Manage
  • Consultant Manage
  • User Level-wise Report Print
  • Notice board
  • Accounts
  • Due Collection
  • Expense Management
  • Income Statement
  • Monthly appointment chart on admin / diagnostic dashboard
  • Income & Expense Overview progress bar
  • User Activities chart
  • Blog Management
  • Service Management

Can I fix the things you mentioned and submit them again? Apart from this, this project in your eyes and if you see any problem, please let me know I have been working on this project for a long time.
I am very hopeful that I will be able to add all kinds of features, just suggest what I have to do.

Thanks

To see your mentioned main features look like it is a CMS not a particular module. To approve a CMS is not an easy job because already there are many popular CMS/MVC. Just my opinion If you go for a specific module with Laravel then it will be easy to get approve. And what you will make should be a complete things and demo should be also a finished demo. Booking calendar should be user friendly with all features included. Thanks

Instead of slider in the home page, you should bring a search box if this is a doctor appointment module.

Also, I will suggest to make the UI better.

Hello @mgscoder ,

Thank you so much.

Thanks

@mgscoder Please help me again hard reject no reject reason share What can I do? …This time Really I am disappointed. this is demo link https://chalna-healthcare.anditthemes.com/
Please need support.