As far as I can tell, your app has the following issues:
- On a Full HD monitor, everything looks broken (I am using Firefox - screenshot at the end of this post).
- On a mobile phone, all of the links at the top have the same icon and no description.
- Your demo shows no demo content, it’s just a collection of placeholders.
- The graphics of the app looks like you did not put much effort on design. It does not fit the principles of minimalist design and at the same time it does not have colors nor personality.
- The purpose of the app is not immediately clear, when entering the demo.
- Your blog images are stretched.
Overall, the app looks like a sketch of something that could be good, but you will need to start working seriously on it.
First, develop your own brand and choose a basic design scheme and some colors for your brand. Then, apply this style to your product. Then, you need to make sure that your app works properly with all browsers and resolutions and that the purpose of each button is clear to the user. At last, make sure that your app is not vulnerable to XSS or SQL injection attacks.
Don’t get scared, keep working! Your app will be ready when you’ll feel it is so good that you would pay for it yourself and actually use it.
This is what I get when I browse to your link from my 1920px viewport: