my item does not appear / disappear from queue review

why my item does not appear / disappear from the dashboard after waiting for a review of the queue for 7 days. I don’t even check on hidden pages.
I was confused whether my item was rejected or not.

hopefully someone can answer.

Hi

If you can see your Item in your dashboard right sidebar then your Item is not reviewed by the reviewer but it is in queue and will be reviewed as quickly as reviewer can.

If you can’t see your Item in your dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (hard reject/soft reject/approve). If hard reject then you will get only email to let you know hard reject. If soft reject you will get the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If approve you will get email to let you know that your item got approved and you will see your item in your portfolio. sometimes email from reviewer can go in spam, so need to check inbox and spam as well.

Thanks

1 Like

@mgscoder first of all thank you for your answer.

But my problem has not been resolved.

I have submitted an item and have been in the queue for 7 days, and when I check, I don’t see anything on the right sidebar. I have never canceled an item that I submitted. And until now I have not received any emails. Not even in spam.

Hi

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be very happy to check it for you.

Thanks

1 Like

@mgscoder Thank you…

I have asked for contact support 1 day ago, and until now there has been no answer. :worried:

support team will reply all open ticket one by one. Please keep patience support team will reply you as quickly they can. Thanks

1 Like