My item 2 times rejected!

Hello,
My item 2 times rejected and I got this mail :Hi eDKaDev Kadir Altın,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Butterfly Login & Register Template (Front-End)” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.
Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.
Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.
We hope to see a new submission from you soon!
All the best!
Envato Quality team
Still have questions? Contact our Help Centre.
I dont understand why my item rejected 2 times? Can anyone tell me and what should I do?
www.oobenn.com/ediz/

1 Like

Hello and welcome to Envato Forums,

Seems that your item got a hard rejection. This means you can’t resubmit this item without adding massive changes (visual changes). Kindly check the Common Rejection Reasons for Envato Market.

I just checked your demo like and here is my feedback:

• Your item is far away for being accepted; In terms of design it needs massive improvements;
  • As I see this is a HTML Template (Butterfly Login and Register Page HTML Template), I wonder why you submitted it to CodeCanyon?!
  • If you want to submit it to CodeCanyon, you should make it as PHP script; the login should be functional; Otherwise it can’t be considered a script, but a template and needs to be submitted to ThemeForest;
  • Now, if you send it to TF, It will not be accepted in this shape; because the design is too basic;

Suggestion: You can build a website template(in html format), and add this login/register forms into that website(template).

Thank you for your support. I will follow your suggestions.Best regards…

1 Like