My html5 Template Hard Rejected Need help before Resubmisson !

My html5 Template Hard Rejected Need help before Resubmisson !
TEmplate Description:

1. built with HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY.
    2)full-width elegant banners
  2. smooth one page scroll effects.
    4)To stay in view while page scrolling, the menu is fixed to a sticky transparent bar that also accommodates with logo option.
    5)Red color accents contribute to the user-friendly navigation too, as they guide visitors through the clean layout intuitively

It’s hard for me to find reasons for such rejection.
Kindly give an advice on how to make it better for resubmission

Review Message:
Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Please take a look at my item here: http://smartappsplanet.com/ikra_landingpage/

will be glad of your posts to improve it.
Thanks

Im not a athor on TF but still what i see is

1. Very basic styling camparing to other templates , might be good to change the shadows and coloring.

2. Use some other typography don’t use bootstrap’s default typoghraphy its not that good looking for professional sites.

3. Focus more on bringing some more interesting elements inside your template it lacks them. Don’t focus too much on animations , focus on may key elements that people look at.

Design , coloring , typography , layout.

It might help you to get at the level you need to reach for it to be approved. And also other professional authors may also point some issues. As your template was hard rejected a minor changes will not do any effect . so you need to add more elements , more styling and way more things to be added to be resubmited

1 Like

Thank you very much icodeapps for your valuable feedback and kind guidance , it’s really very helpful to me. I will focus on Design , coloring , typography & layout to make this template better.

Also , add some slider and make some more homepage variations , it will make more impact , and header menu styling and round shaped navs are not right choice. i would recommend.

1. Editor > new project <- create new project.
  2. Do some research on html templates on themeforest , check how they are made , compare your template quality with their quality , make your template way more better , it may take a time but result will make your time which you invested in your product will make it worth invested.
  3. you can avoid the shadows (it’s not really trendy now days).
  4. don’t use hard colored border or underlines.

and check out more things you can compare them with others.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your experienced advice & guidance icodeapps.