My HTML5 Hard Rejected from envato

Hi everyone

i am new author on themeforest. i have submitted my HTML template on themeforest and they have hard rejected my theme even i maintain all upload policies. i maintain html quality and HTML validation also maintain CSS and layout quality still they have rejected my temaplte

my url is

http://business.magicexpress.in/

can you please explain why this template rejected, so next time i will carefull of my mistakes.

Thanks

I’m no web-wizard, but from a website visitor perspective, I looked at the top left version.

I think the menu bar at the top is the weakest part… it seems too basic and doesn’t have a premium feel. Like you’d get on some free template or something. The alignment of the big image boxes seems off in a couple of places and in others there seems to be a very fine white line or gap at the edges of some of the images. The map is a different size to the contact box. Nothing wrong with that, but as the sizes are so close it looks like it’s an error rather than just different sizes. There’s a thin white line around the circular staff images as well. The icons seem a bit big and chunky.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty good, there’s nothing massively wrong with it, and it probably would have been accepted a couple of years back… but the quality standards are improving all the time, and there are so many themes, that your has to be of a very high standard to be accepted.