My HTML Template rejected

My HTML theme has been reject. Can any guide me about this. How can I improve my theme.
here is the link: http://themes.immersivesoul.com/html/veil/ltr/light-version/top-header-template/index.html

Unfortunately your submission Veil | Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Can you help me to make improvements and show errors in my theme.

Thanks

Wow there’s a lot going on there.

Bottom line think quality NOT quantity

There is way too much to feedback on individually but generally while you had amillions of options and features the actual delivery and design is not great.

There are numerous issues with typography, spacing, padding, hierarchy and refinement - it just feels outdated and cramped throughout

Thanks for reply, Can I upload it again after fix these changes?
Can I have your skype or email id?

Sorry don’t pass out my personal contact info here. You can resubmit it but with respect there is a lot of work to be done before it is really ready

by the way thank u so much…If you allow me, I really want to show you this theme before resubmit again.

Sure post links here when you are finished.

I strongly recommend checking the standard and attention to detail that goes into the designs already for sale. All the features and variations in the world do not make up for well thought out design

Your template is like take 10 - 20 elements from others and all put in one place. Copy / paste. For example, what buyers need:

For example: Be a creative. No more service icons, make a service in tabs. Make a buttons, typografy better.

User test. A quote icon why is so big? It is not a clean, it is a mess.

Effects, where is the old clena web? On html version effects, why? Icon hover effect is stupid, make only a hover effect.

Backgrounds and color, If you put a background dark and make a dark text, blue color for counter box, it is a cool? Not? I can not read it.

Clients logo, why there is a button stop? WTF? :smile: Make a JS to stop on hover.

Review team is only looking on main page, some pages, and it is, if first impresive is not good, you ar rejected, like on byers, go see, like it, buy. Simply pshy moves. :smile:

Styleweb Thanks you so much to tell me what are my mistakes on my theme, I’ll fix these points that you highlighted.

Hello Sir,

I have made changes as you said.
Kindly have a look and rate my theme so I can resubmit on themeforest.

here are old (rejection) url: http://themes.immersivesoul.com/html/veil/ltr/light-version/top-header-template/index.html

and

here are new url with changes: http://themes.immersivesoul.com/html-new/

there is a marked improvement, but not enough to be accepted into TF.

Typography still needs refinement, works a little with weights text fonts to create a better hierarchy.

Spaces and gaps for improvement. as well as the hierarchy of content.

The footer is still very dated and feels empty

on the other hand you have to change color with no conflicts because of the color contrast.

the graphics need to be professional buy a good pack

you have to make changes in the overall design

Try to be more creative with their work

Good luck keep practicing and soon you’ll have better results

Cheers