My HTML template item has been rejected

I uploaded an item into ThemeForest, item rejected. Here is the message from the Envato Quality team:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “MY ITEM” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Unfortunately Themeforest has higher standards in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Useful Resources:

Demo is available here: DEMO

It seems our problem refers to negative space, typographic, hierarchy. I read several articles about our mistakes but became more confused. We worked about 4 months for it, now i have two questions:

1- What pages or sections have problems, in your opinion?
2- If we improve these problems, can we submit this template again for review?

Any help will be great.

Is there any advice?
Thanks again.

Hi,

Iam affraid this is nowhere close to being approved. The color scheme is off, there are many spacing and alignment issues. Also, the typography needs some work. Dark mode doesn’t pay enough attention to details. This definitely needs a lot of work and more demos. In top of that, the demo landing page is awful (yes it does play a role in the review), very unlikely to convert.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for your attention. Could you please explain some of the spacing and alignment issues with images.

We need expert advice to improve our work.