My Html Soft Rejected Need Help

1. TYPEFACE: The choice of typeface should support the purpose of the design and by extension, the needs of the intended audience.

2. FONT COMBINATIONS: It’s recommended that you pair complementary fonts that add to the design aesthetic you’re going for. In general, a design should utilize less than three (ideally two) font variations that each compliment another — not compete for attention.

3. SPACING ISSUES: Many of the elements in the template are not aesthetically spaced.

link of my html
http://digitaltemplatemarket.com/demo/html/bigdream/preview.html

Hello!
FONT COMBINATIONS: you use 2 fonts in the body text: Roboto and PT Sans. Better use one.
Use the same letter spacing in the body text.

Good luck, Aspirity.

1 Like

Thanks for reply but i didn’t used pt sans , is there any thing else you can help …?

they told me that

1. The choice of typeface should support the purpose of the design and by extension, the needs of the intended audience.
    2.FONT COMBINATIONS: It’s recommended that you pair complementary fonts that add to the design aesthetic you’re going for. In general, a design should utilize less than three (ideally two) font variations that each compliment another — not compete for attention.

Sorry, I meant the Open Sans font.
But it doesn’t matter, because there are still two different fonts for the body text.

2.FONT COMBINATIONS: try the Google Fonts advice about fonts combinations.

1 Like

thanks It Really helps a lot @Aspirity :slight_smile:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like