My html bibila was SOFT REJECTED

Hello Everyone:

‘Bibila - Fitness Template for HTML’ isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: Using White Space (or Negative Space) in Your Designs, Adding Space to Your Designs

2. The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11636

3. Visual hierarchy needs improvement: focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.
    For more information, please read: An Introduction to Hierarchy

4. Please check/test your pages carefully across mobile devices and resolve any responsive issues.

5. Screen Capture on 2021-05-28 at 12-16-13.mp4 • Droplr
    Parts of your demo still appear unfinished/incomplete. There is expected functionality (such as internal pages, links or lightboxes, etc.) which your demo lacks. Buyers will expect this template to provide all features that may be implied. Please double check your item thoroughly prior to resubmitting.

demo: Bibila - Fitness Template HTML

Please help me, where error my HTML? thanks.

hi I do not get it , Jeri ? all is detailed as regard to what u have to change … just follow the instructions and fix things that they told u to fix. This is this simple. If u ask me, u are already quite lucky that with so many issues u got only soft rejected, got a feedback and know what to modify so that u can proceed. Just take your time, make sure that all is properly aligned and spaced. Blocks of texts must be aligned with pictures for instance, this is not at this stage. Try to improve the design by introducing a more readable and more attractive looking font for the main titles. Avoid to put texts on complex background, these texts, including titles are not popping out as expected and they are way harder to read, too. Beware of contrast , depending on versions, sometimes the contrast in the buttons is not sufficient if u ask me. Make sure that some item are prevailing over some others. U need to have at the very least two levels of information. A primary one, titles and related items being more visible and given more visual attention on one hand and some secondary info, looking like complementary ones, not essential and not worth “valuing” so to speak

1 Like

Yes but I not understand where spacing and alignment? I need a screen image if error responsive my design please help me… thank you. :slight_smile:

Someone who wants to help me?

I have sent u an email

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothing help me :frowning:

My html bibila follow soft rejected.

hi Jeri, what do u mean by this?

All people are not empathic with me. I can never sell on themeforest.

@JeriTeam

You’re lucky Jeri at least envato is trying to help you. I have seen people uploaded modern templates but got hard rejected just due to alignment issues… :smiley:

Alignment is clearly visible my sister. No one is stoping you from themforest.

1 Like
  • Some or many links are not associated with links or internal page posts… as envato reviewers stated in 5TH point.

They have also given some links to solve problems. please read them…

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1. Visual hierarchy needs improvement: focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.

I think, you should first wireframe your site correctly using Adobe XD (Free Tool) then develop it finally. That way, you’ve idea how it look (Alignment. Text kerning etc.)

Many Authors on themeforest do this. :wink:

4 . Please check/test your pages carefully across mobile devices and resolve any responsive issues.

Pages are not responsive… Use Inspect tool in browsers to see this issues before upload…

One last thing, They have soft rejected means you have crossed 70% you just have to add extra 30% by rediting your template (Solving issues)…

best of luck if this template get accpeted please tell me…

Best of Luck!

1 Like

Thank you!!! My item was approved themeforest :slight_smile:

Regards.

3 Likes

Great efforts :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Job! My dear sister… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!