my fusion builder is not working in backend

hi .i have
Avada Version: 7.9.2 AND Fusion Builder add on plugin v3.9.2
please guide why this is not working

There could be several reasons why your Fusion Builder is not working in the backend. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Plugin Conflicts: Sometimes other plugins can conflict with the Fusion Builder plugin, causing it to not work properly. Try deactivating all other plugins except for Fusion Builder and see if the issue persists.
  2. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies and try again. This can sometimes fix issues related to outdated or cached content.
  3. Update Theme and Plugins: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Avada theme and Fusion Builder plugin installed. Sometimes outdated versions can cause compatibility issues.
  4. Check Server Requirements: Ensure that your server meets the minimum requirements for running the Fusion Builder plugin. Check the official documentation for the latest requirements.
  5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, contact the Fusion Builder support team for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

I hope this helps resolve your issue with the Fusion Builder plugin.

Hi,

Get in touch with @ThemeFusion_Support @ThemeFusion hope they will help you to fix your issue.

Thanks

Hi, need help regarding above mentioned query @themefusion_support @themeFusion