My flyer is ok or not? upload graphicriver.

Hi to all:

My flyer is ok or not? please help me thanks.

Regards.

1 Like

nothing help me for approved.

all are BAD with me not help me but 33 visits my forums

Insulting members of this community, when you don’t get an answer right away, is not appropriate. You always do that. Please stop.

5 Likes

Why is there a white circle in the top left corner?

The white circle is definitely weird. if you wanted to make a moon, make it accurately. The chantry’s tower is falling to the left. The light reflections on the gravestones are not in right direction to where moon is placed.

Then about Momo doll. She is greatly halloweenish for sure. But she is a product with authorship, I’m afraid it’s not good to use it.

2 Likes

I’m not a grafficist at all, just what a passer-by see.

this is the moon lol

1 Like

Yeah, if it’s the Moon then its distance from the Earth is only out by a factor of several million times… it’s in-front of the trees!

3 Likes

@jeri
hi jeri , pls wait a bit as well … u have to identify that community members cannot be online 24/7 … and that some may see but may not know how to help u …

i guess that one os the biggest problems is that the face that u put in the middle looks really weird , unaesthetic and that this is not matching the theme …

your typo is too flat as well , u need to have better combinations and a more original typo too

hard to understand also why u have a curved title here …

2 Likes

Which can proove the Flat Earth statement.

1 Like

My God… I knew it!

1 Like

@PurpleFogSound
il ne faut pas lui en vouloir, elle est chilienne et comme vous aurez pu le voir, elle a pas mal de difficultes avec l anglais … en plus c’est vrai qu’elle est assez sanguine (je la connais un peu c’est pour cela que je le sais …), je crois que c’est plus de la maladresse et de l impatience qu autre chose …

1 Like

this is not the worst one i have ever seen personally but not the best one either lol

1 Like

i think that apart from possible copyright issues, most importantly this head looks not aesthetic , strange and not that much in halloween style in my view, especially as regard to current trends …

1 Like

I wanted to write right away, but I waited for the professionals to write :slight_smile: . I’m not an expert on flyers. In my opinion(I see this for the first time and such impressions of what I saw): to replace the image of a terrible doll in the foreground with something else. The shadows on the left and the shadows on the right (in the middle) do not correspond to the light source (it seems that there are several sources). Replace the white spot to the normal moon and make tree branches that will eclipse the moon correctly (in front), as it should be. The font is also in my opinion unsuccessful. Good luck! :wink:

P.S. Even the authors with the AudioJungle came to your aid (do not scold people, we can not be online 24 hours a day)!

3 Likes

i agree except for the moon indeed , she may replace it indeed by a more natural one, but she does not need to necessarily put it in the back, despite this is a good idea …
since she may want to insist on the full moon that is somehow some way associated with lunatics … what makes sense with her current model lol

1 Like

hey guys , i do not know why but this head makes me think of Al Snow and the Job Squad lol “what does anybody want? head!” lol

Don’t mock Momo please. Who else could gift you with two free drinks.

LOL i am sorry i did not know i was messing with such a big institution lol i know nothing about it , i guess i am too old lol

2 Likes