My flyer if is unique design please give me a feedback.

1 Like

hi Jeri this is not unique indeed … basically u have just another of these flyers that we can see everywhere but with a whole lot of problems that most of these are not having … Indeed, u are just repeating the very same mistakes as usual, over and over again … I think that as long as u just do not make up your mind to really consider what people tell u, take your time, concentrate on doing worked out and original enough flyers, u will always be stuck to the level that u are currently having … . The best start is with stopping with this usual boring organization that u have in every single of the flyers that u make. Unless u accept this necessary mental step, u will be bound to face rejections after rejections and will send your time to the gutter … saving some time in the first place out of indulging not to invest too much of to get the job done properly it is not really good a decision on the longer run indeed or when I comes to optimizing current time, too , BTW. I insist on this because there are some things for which people cannot unfortunately help u at all and this is exactly what u are facing here … this is a matter of will and determination and unless u make up your mind to do what it takes (and the right thing) nothing will ever change for u in the end

1 Like

@n2n44 i told her this couple of times but she don’t listen.
The market place is over saturated with this flyers.
But i think she will upload the same kind of flyer again in about 3-4 days and ask for feedback.
It’s a waste of time.

@anon1793733

Yes, but I don’t have time to work as a flyer every day, and I’m also working in themeforest, but sometimes I don’t listen to you because I’m not an expert in English, and I’m also deaf, some of this forum already know me, I’m sorry.

@anon1793733

Thank you for your time for help me :slight_smile:

There is Google translate to help you understanding what we are saying. So you can focus on themeforest. You sold 117 items. Flyerdesign is not your thing but i think you can sell good on themeforest.

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

I follow themeforest but many work for me :slight_smile:

yes but this is good sometimes to stick to what we can do best ,depending on situations, especially when money is required, besides, if u have to focus on something else , u should focus on English that will be useful for u no matter what, for self development

1 Like

I don’t usually look at flyers, but I think it’s interesting. It’s hard to read DJ Retro over the background, but you did use an interesting gradient there. I think if you cropped the bottom of the body more and made the head and top of the body bigger, it would look better. I would spread out text in bottom box (more room for it), so it’s easier to read. I think the background looks interesting.

1 Like

Thank you but its flyer was hard rejected. but I did not have any time to work on the flyer.