My first trending track!

Last week I returned to AudioJungle after a long hiatus. New brand, new song. I was already celebrating the fact that I got 3 sales within the first week, and this morning I was greeted with this pleasant surprise:

firefox_qBFLQsmtC3

Thank you so much to Envato and to those of you who have supported me! :tada:

I feel validated, and more motivated than ever to dedicate more time into my AudioJungle efforts. I love making music so much. Here’s hoping I can turn this into my full-time job someday! :heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations! I wish you many more badges. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, mate! Your new branding looks very professional, by the way.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! I’m really happy with the new branding. It speaks more to the kind of music I’ll be making for AudioJungle, and I think it better communicates the vibe I want to send to my target audience.

Plus, I love my wordplay and puns! In case you didn’t guess: Melowaves = Melody + soundwaves. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, logo and profile image have very clean design, and remind about ambient/post-rock music.
I thought the word play means “Melodic Waves” and I was right here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, right on the money. :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations !! I got it today. I am very happy too :blush:

1 Like

Hey, congratulations!! :tada:

We’re trending buddies. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations @Individualprojects and @Melowaves on a great achievement! I hope one day to join you both! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Keep it up and you’ll get there too!

1 Like

Thanks !! :grin: :musical_score::musical_keyboard::headphones::chart_with_upwards_trend: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Golden words! Congratulations! When I was 4 years old and I was very young, I stuck a hairpin in the socket! :zap: ( I got hit in 220 volts ) I was shocked by the shock, and I will never forget this moment in my life. Thank God I survived! Recently I was handed a beautiful trend badge, and I got a “shock” of joy :ghost: I have repeatedly received an advanced license, and remember 3 sales in a row, like a lightning strike!! That was awesome! It is very motivating and inspiring! Thank you for such unusual coincidences!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hahah, that’s quite a story! Glad to hear you got the Trending badge, too. Good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Congratulations! This is my first week on Audiojungle but no sales yet. Well done :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks, and welcome to AudioJungle! Don’t worry: keep uploading new items, improving your skills, and tracking trends. I look forward to hearing about your first trending track someday. :smiley:

2 Likes

Superb! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! :blush:

1 Like