My first submission is rejected.

I know the quality of my work but want to know which moron is in charge of approval…

This is rude. Can we see the quality of your work?

no… i dont want any ideas or suggestions… i dont care i’m just trying to terminate my account now…

Ok Picasso! Good luck!

i dont need luck… just need god damn account termination process…
im not picasso or i dont even want to be a picasso, by saying morons i dont want to be rude… but talking about truth… frankly… good luck to you… here…

lol why doing such a thing? why u do not close it by yourself? besides, why do u need to close your account so much? if u have no item, you are not going to sell anyways and if u are by chance having items and that u sell a bit , after a while with nothing accepted u will fall into oblivion … (i just checked it looks like that u have no item anyways …)
as for wishing @DesignSomething good luck, this is nice, but he is doing way better than a lot of us and he actually does not need luck, he is a celebrated author and a design teacher
u do not think that trying to let us see what u are doing would be cool ? maybe we could help u , sometimes , we do not always have a very accurate idea on what we personally do … having other “thinkings” or personal feelings about things that we create is good to check if we are not only creating things that we personally like rather than creating things that most of the people are likely to like …

1 Like