My first sale !!! :D

Today l made my first sale on AudioJungle and just want to say that l am so happy and want to thanks all of you guys for help, especially thanks Evgenii Grivanov and Synthezx !!! You guys are amasing !!! And l am happy !!! Cheers !!! :smiley: musical_note:

17 Likes

Congratulations, Milos! That’s a great achievement. Many more sales to come! :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s a recent feeling for me too and it’s a good one :grinning: Here’s to many more…

2 Likes

Congratz! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Milos! That is a great feeling indeed. Here’s to many more for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ho!!! Milos, my CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! I’m was very busy last days, but of course I’m really happy for you and you first sale! and hope that you will have a lot of it:)

1 Like

Congrats @MilosPopovic :slight_smile: Way to go!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Nice!!! Congrats

1 Like

Congrat yo!!

1 Like

Many congrats! =))))

1 Like

Congrats!:grinning:

1 Like

Congrats Milos! I remember my first sale, I was just trying out Audiojungle, didn’t expect to sell anything so soon. But saw my balance was $5.00 a few days later! What a great feeling!

1 Like

Congrats man! It’s a great feeling :smiley: Hopefully the first of a long series

1 Like

Thank you guys for nice wishes and support ! :slight_smile: This is a great community with great people !!! l wish to all of you that the next 2016. year be the best year for seles so far !!! :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Udri Milose care ! :slight_smile: Srbija ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

whoohoo! congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations to you. Wish you a lot of sales.

1 Like