My First Item on Codecayon

HI there, i want to share with you my first item approval after 13 Hard Rejection.
Yes as you read it, 13 rejection, Actually i’m extra happy also with my first purchase. I know it’s not a big deal. But to me it’s a winning battle after 3 years of suffering.
So to the guys out there trying to make their way through here. Don’t give it UP. Keep fighting.

2 Likes

Jesus didn’t suffer that much!

Congrats! Victory of perseverance :grin:

When you have to study, work for your food and for your rent. It is really suffering

You were not hard rejected 9 times, nor 11 times, but 13 times and suffered for 3 years!!! 3 x 13 = 39. Can’t you see the significance of that!? You’re the Supreme Martyr !

EDIT: I feel your pain and bow before you in awe !!!
EDIT2: … while the tear is falling down my right cheek from my good eye, the eye I can see the reality with.

Congratulations @PrettifyStudio :tada: good luck for the sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking about what you said, about work for food and rent and those sound alien to me. What planet are you from? Sounds like planet Tyranny. You should definitely come to Earth, we, the earthlings, do not have to pay those. I heard there’s some distant galaxy where you even have to pay something called tax. It sounds awful, like some kind of disease, eg. taxoplasmosis.

Hi,
I got message from codeCanyon saying " unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."

1. Does this mean i can not correct and re-create the project? so that i meets quality standards?
  2. Do you have any reference link on what to meet quality Standards?

Thanks

You’d be surprised some of us come from countries with serious issues.

Come to Earth, everyone’s welcome, it’s all peachy and dandy here.

You must have some incredible mind-reading skills if you know what needs to be corrected and re-created just by reading that vaguely mysterious message.