My first Item is rejected and can't be re submit

Hi there,
I have created business Flyer Template for the graphicriver and it is rejected. They said

“we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

What is my faults and how can i improve them? Anyone can help me for approve next one?

Thank you.!

CORPORATE-BUSINESS-FLYER-TEMPLATE|113x500

hi there are a whole loe of reasons for to have the item rejected indeed …

1- color choices
putting a lot of variations maybe good in this case this nailed the coffin … some choices are definitely not selling or valuing your item , and as all details matter this was no favor indeed …

2- organization and lay out
there is a complete disharmony and unbalance in what u have done here … the left and lower parts are crammed while the other aren’t , not to mention that elements seem to be placed randomly …

3- spacing
u have quite some work to do about it …

4- text orientation
this is resulting from the organization but let’s face it u have some texts flagged in all directions which is naturally bringing a lack of harmony to the table finding a way to organize all elements together is not an option but mandatory and u failed to do it in this case …

5- lack of breathing and white spce
this is choking completely in the footer area … introduce some spaces between blocks extend the space between lines and so on …

6- z-shape reading
your eye is sweeping across he document and with what u have done here this is getting lost … important information must preferably be on top left , bottom right or the focus point , ie : the center of the page …

7- fake logo
this is not aesthetic, take time to create a decent one pls

8-texts too close from edges …

1 Like

Thank you.

Can i use demo text for next one or need write unique contents?

hi it depends on u u can choose to give a name in particular or some lore-like one , i think this is not an issue … as long as u get the job done properly when it comes to typo …