My first item approved!

Hi there! I joined envato some days ago, and I read alot about rejected works here in this forum, and good ones! So I taked double attention about quality and rules… My first item, a game tile set, passed 4 days in "Queued for Review ".
I couldn’t leave to think about rejection… But today, some hours ago, my first item has approved with no revision process!!

It was awesome!!! Now I can say, “Hi envato brothers!! Let’s make some sells!”

That’s my fist item, and there is some more coming!

Tks

Edit:
Some minutes ago my second item has approved too!!

:blush:

2 Likes

Congrats emedg Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

:balloon:Congratulations! :balloon: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulation @emedg :tada: good luck for the sales brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all support!

Congratulation @emedg :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @emedg :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi,

I am also new to envato. Can you please guide me what things to consider regarding quality of design. I submitted the design 4 days ago and now it got rejected. I want to make a successful design submission.

Well I would say , its not a rocket science, its your observation how focused you are with the product that you make . You read everything carefully and here you go ! you wont it for the first time .

best of luck !

Hello @ahsanazam021, It’s like @da-professional said, just follow the instructions in the envato help!
If the problem persists, try sharing your art here in the forum. The community is a bit cruel (if you are sensitive to criticism), but very helpfull!

1 Like

Sure I would love to hear the criticism on my work. Can you please help where should I submit my design for the review?

Hello

Everybody happy here, and that’s good.
Any chance to tell me anyone, what wrong with my post, maybe i learn something…and why such a great design has been rejected?

Thx

@ahsanazam021 @Vintage-Design I recommend you both to post a new topic in the forum asking for help, like everyone does!

ok.Sorry for that

1 Like