My first badge "Trendsetter"

I am happy and confused with my first trendsetter badge, this article is trendsetter, but it has zero sales,I hope to get some sales…

I have read that the criterion for applying this badge is “secret”, does anyone know anything?

10 Likes

I think ENVATO is broken… your music is nice but it make non sense at all that a track with 0 Sales becomes Trendsetter…

1 Like

Trending badge algorithm involved sales, comments, and maybe view counts. I’ve seen many trending items on videohive with 0 sales before.

1 Like

Congratulations, I also received such a badge today))

1 Like

Way to set those trends! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! I was confused as well, I got this badge today and my song only has 1 sale… hopefully this drives up some numbers!!

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Great track, @DastAudio! Huge congrats mate! Loved the retro vibe! :slight_smile:

I also got my “Trendsetter” badge on an item that never ever sold, not even once, while my best selling tracks have almost no comments.

1 Like

Congratulations! I also received this “Trendsetter” yesterday on my one track, there was not a single sale on the track and very few comments. I was pleasantly surprised! :joy:

4 Likes

Goes to show what these badges are worth.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Most likely, this is due to the large number of page views and because of the good average time on the page. See item anlitytics. I also received this badge without any comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DastAudio Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Same happend to me today…!!

2 Likes

Congrats to you…!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

I also got this badge last few days,
But the weird thing is i have no track in trending…
I don’t know I should be happy or sad😂

1 Like

On videoheve, one time, i have Trending badge on the fresh item with 0 sales and comments, right after its being approoved for sale. I think is no algorithm process

2 Likes

Thank you…!!:drooling_face:

Thanks to all, although the article remains in 0 sales :smiley:

1 Like

A sale!!!

1 Like