My file got rejected

Hi everyone! I’m new here, therefore I’m sorry for any potential mistake in my netiquette (haven’t heard that one in a long time:)

I spent a long time working on an invoice template that one could download and fill out. I designed it in both US Letter format and A4 format. Both of them for Adobe InDesign, Apple iWork Pages, Microsoft Office Word. With seven color vacations. I made a render for them, but the file got rejected.

Could someone help me find the reason behind the rejection?

Thanks a lot!

Neon%20Invoice2

hi buddy i do not dislike what u have done but thin about it , why would anyone buy such an item ? there is no particular graphic design here and it would take not over 30 minutes to redo the same, even for someone just knowing a bit photoshop …
in addition, some blocks ar not popping out or are ee hardly readable because if the lack on contrast with the background …

Hi n2n44! Thanks for your reply! Yeah, that’s what I thought.

On the other hand, the majority of people I know don’t know how to use Photoshop, not even a little bit. Many people are actually unfamiliar with the designing options in MS Word or Apple Pages :man_shrugging: I thought it was a good idea to put out an invoice template. Furthermore, people want simplicity in their invoice, and simplicity is different from monotony, hence my design choice.

But that’s alright. I’m gonna consider submitting other works! :wink:

Thanks again!