My Envato Payments Disappeared!

Dear Envato Team
I’ve sent USD from Skrill to my Envato Account and purchased a WordPress Theme before (on 25.Nov.2017). Today i noticed that, the remaining money is disseperared and now my profile shows 0 USD !!!
Please contact with me and correct this problem.

Unused credits will expire after 1 year
And since October 2018 Envato didn’t use any credits system anymore

1 Like

Dear Envato Team

I did not get any warning about this expiration and i did not get noticed about this changed payment policy. Now i lost my money because of your system. So how will i trust Envato any more? Today i decided to purchase a new wordpress plugin (Real Media Library, 15 USD + 2 USD for service) and i see this surprise. I use many systems worldwide for purchasing many things and this is the first time that a website get my money without any policy-change warning and without my permission. This is an issue for customer satisfaction

I request my money back a.s.a.p. please. If you wish i can prchase the related component (mentioned about which costs 15+2 USD) and i can pay rest of the payment via skrill or credit card.

I’m waiting for your help.

Best Regards

Dear Envato Team

I did not get any warning about this expiration and i did not get noticed about this changed paymeny policy. Now i lost my money because of your system. So how will i trust Envato any more? Today i decided to purchase a new wordpress theme (Real Media Library, 15 USD + 2 USD for service) and i see this surprise. I use many systems worldwide for purchasing many things and this is the first time that a website get my money without any policy-change warning and without my permission. This is an issue for customer satisfaction

I request my money back a.s.a.p. please. If you wish i can prchase the related component (mentioned about which costs 15 USD) and i can pay rest of the payment via skrill or credit card.

I’m waiting for your help.

FASSounds via Envato Forums envato@discoursemail.com, 27 Mar 2019 Çar, 10:28 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Hello @afyonluoglu,

Please open a Help ticket as soon as possible. They will be happy to help.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind suggestion.
I opened a ticket at the same time but unfortunately up to now (2 days passed) i could not get any answer yet. I’m still waiting for any answer from support center. Also i’m still waiting for puchasing some components from Envato because the problem is not solved yet.
I’ll inform you for the resultant answer and i will close this conversation as soon as i get any answer from Envato Support Center.

Hi again,
I get answer from support team and they updated my Envato wallet upto September 2019. So problem solved.
Thank you and thanks to Envato Team for kind and great support.

Best and Warm Regards

1 Like