Thank you so much, I will fix :slight_smile:

Now yes?

Much better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice job well done.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

hi Jeri, this is not bad indeed, we can witness definitely some progress and some real additional attention given to your work. For me the biggest issue not hat u have fixed the eye related problem that @designsomething mentioned is about the shadowing this is globally much better than art u usually did, for sure, though there are still darker shadows lacking , like on the neck just under the head. There is also a missing shadow under hair of the the girl, which is supposed to bring a shadow on her neck and shoulder … Both arms should have a more accurate and visible shadows, i mean in the girl’s shirt side. I also believe that there is sort of a mistake of positioning of eyes , nose and lips as they should be slightly upper im the face. This way, the face would look more natural. Here it looks like she has a very strange face, that she is unbalanced and has a very compact chin area her forehead is also a big too high if u do not choose to make some hair fall on her forehead. the lines of her cheeks also look too artificial right now work on the color or opacity would help to smoothen the thing and make it look more natural

1 Like

Good Job, Nice art.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Bro, you are amazing, you did a great job Keep it up <3

2 Likes

your illustration looks like a vampire. i think the smile needs to be corrected

lol a vampire without having 2 biggest side teeth? this is a vampire of a new generation that u are talking about?! lol

1 Like