My design was rejected and i don’t know why.

I followed all the upload requirement by envato and still my design we rejected. please someone should tell me why.

its just basic design - and you should check/learn something about colors first.

Friend, with all respect. It’s to far from “basic design”

He made mistakes in all areas:

• the color gamma is not harmonious.
  • the colors are acidic. It hurts to look at them
  • fonts are bad
  • typography is broken

I don’t even understand what it is. Is it a business card, or a poster? or …
Author, just compare your item with the popular items on the GraphicRiver, and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

hi with all due respect , indeed @romlam was right … there is so much to tell that i do not even know what to start with … apparently it looks like this is supposed to be a logo , but honestly i really had to guess … lol sorry for teasing u …

1- item identification
indeed, if people ask to themselves what the item is all about , this basically means that u have a real problem … either in the way the item looks, the description and everything …

2- global style
what u have at this stage is really too basic and can be redone in less than 5 minutes by a professional personal so see point 3 …
nowadays most of the logos are likely to play much with shapes and the pathfinder of adding, withdrawing shapes …

3- low commercial potential
in short, if the item, no matter what is the category , if this can re be redone in a short while, expect no commercial potential indeed as people ill opt for redoing and saving money rather than going through expense …

4- typo
think about font style and try to pair things up , the whole content as to be harmonious, original and looking professional, not to mention that this has to imbricate well … at the moment , sorry for saying this this , but this is the ugly truth, u have nothing of this …

5- hierarchy
see the point 4 this is related … the hierarchy of information is off … nothing is popping out much and nothing is outstaniding …

6- alignment
why when u have a divider as this your 2 text parts are justified in the middle?! this makes no sense at all and for sure this is not going to help to have a presentation that looks good …

7- contrast
see the tagline , this is almost invisible … let me remind u off the fact that contrast is a basic design principle and that this matters much for that matter … u have at the moment several possibilities this is making the pink and other colors look brighter and / or to make fonts bolder
color combination

8- illustration
this is too basic , not unique enough , too much like an icon in the best cases and even as an icon this is still lacking graphic design , u need to push the envelope graphic design wise

9- presentation
opt for free mockups or building some presentations that looks professional, the way u introduce your item has to be as cool as possible since this is the first contact that potential customers have with your work …

10- alignement
this is not completely well aligned vertically …