My design html was hard rejected.

Hi to all:

Please feedback my design was hard rejected, demo: http://erikaivo.info/html/kevin/demo01/ many thanks.

Regards.

please help me thanks.

Hi @JeriTeam

Still I am not able to open your demo. I am getting this:

The connection has timed out

The server at erikaivo.info is taking too long to respond.
It can be a reason to get rejected. You can request community about this I am not sure this page not loading is from my side or same for other community.

Thanks

1 Like

Maybe but I think that code javascript error I need learn more code javascript, many thanks regards.

1 Like

please help me other authors, thanks.

nothing help me :frowning:

Hi mate,
I had a quick look. To be honest, I don’t know what the concept is, but It didn’t make me want to use it. The custom cursor is a little annoying and the works page is also annoying as it bounces when scrolling.
Maybe this is why it was rejected? I don’t know.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Many thanks I think that my design is too simple also and error code javascript because other author not can see my website for internet, I need learn more code javascript, regards.

hi Jeri as for me i can see it without any problem … now as u mentioned the global thing is sort of very basic graphically and when it comes to structure … for me this is probably the reason …

1 Like

Yes, I know my design is too simple and also error code javascript many thanks :slight_smile: regards.

1 Like

de nada Jeri

1 Like