My Corporate Letterhead was rejected !

Hi guys, please help me find my mistake with this design. I don’t understand why it is not matched to the quality standard .Screenshot-01

Thank You

1 Like

Hi friend same case here. my design was correct according to my knowledge about envato standards but they rejected. don’t know why they are doing this.
Your design is also looking perfect!

Think about selling potential. Why someone will buy this simple letterhead. Anyone can recreate this in minutes. Also you have alignments issues.

1 Like

Since the time I read, I read that there is enough of these elements

Hi,
I got my reason of rejection. I think your problem is same as mine. Our designs was not a quality work. I saw some free templates those are much better then ours. I suggest you also that we have make some more attractive designs for selling. I hope you will understand.

Best Regards
Mustafa

Dear Mustafa, Thank You for this comment.

The icons are too close to red element margins and looks cramped. You need to keep the same optical spacing between all elements and margins.

c

Also what if the customer have more information in contact area? He will need to modify or recreate the red element.

hi i agree with with what @DesignSomething said, though i would add a few little things too … first of all, icons are very flat, they look like photoshop presets … this is not making it usually … in addition, the spacing in the red footer is wrong as some texts are not aligned properly and they are definitely too close from the lower edge until the design and elements “choke”. The fake logo is not bringing any additional value too, this is not making the design look better and this is also too close from the divider above … finally i think that opting for a bigger color contrast of elements would have been good to improve the item too …

Dear n2n44
Please tell me , what should do with icons, red footer and logo.
Alignment problem with which text?Everybody use a fake logo.
Give me some suggestion to improve my next design for approval.

Thanks for your time.

Your fake logo looks like an icon with some text.

Increase the space inside the red footer

Use modern icons.

1 Like