My best seller just hit 1000 sales!

Forgive me for posting an achievement thread, but I’m so pleased to be able to say that my best selling track “French Guitar Jazz” has just made its 1000th sale.

It has taken a while to get there, and many of you guys will have made such sales in a fraction of the time nowadays, but I am no less proud.

This track was really where my journey into selling stock music began, and was originally part of my course work when I studied music for the media.

For anyone interested, I think I would attribute its popularity to the way it uses gypsy jazz and French music influences, but executed in a more light, and modern sounding way, and a simple, memorable melody. I preferred to use nylon strung guitar, because although I love the manouche sound, in this instance I felt like the nylon sound had a more timeless appeal.

19 Likes

Well done Sir, I love that track :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Luca :slight_smile:

Excellent work Andy! It is not easy to hit such number in niche genre :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Big congrats Andy! :slight_smile: It’s a lovely piece. Deserves all those sales and more.

Magnificent, congratulations for your achievement! That’s a great music for sure :wink:

Congratulations! That’s an interesting number :slight_smile:

That’s amazing, congratulations! You should be proud :slight_smile:

well done, big numbers in this genre are rare as i well know!

Congrats! It’s really amazing achievement!! And to get so high sales with jazz track it’s unbelievable!
P.S. Track very cool :+1:

1 Like

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yes, I’d like more interesting numbers like this! :grinning:

1 Like

[quote=“LuckyBlackCat, post:11, topic:90779”]
Congrats! It’s really amazing achievement!! And to get so high sales with jazz track it’s unbelievable!P.S. Track very cool :+1:
[/quote] Thanks very much sir!

[quote=“JonnyMakesJazz, post:10, topic:90779, full:true”]
well done, big numbers in this genre are rare as i well know!
[/quote] Thanks a lot Jonny, your work is awesome and I’m sure you will hit these numbers too!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Well deserved. It was this track that made me realize I could sell jazz music on Audiojungle, and that it was possible to sell more than 1 license.

2 Likes

Congratulation @AndySlatter :tada: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations !!! I may soon know that feeling !!! All the best keep it up !!! :boom:

1 Like

Congratulations! Very cool music piece. :slight_smile:
(And you have many other great tracks in your portfolio too!)

1 Like

Congratulations @AndySlatter, well deserved!

1 Like