My Balance Is Incorrect.

I sold 2 items:

• First item: 5$ (after associated author fees, & before taxes)
  • Second item 9.38$ (after associated author fees, & before taxes)
    My current balance: 9.38$. Can you tell me why? it should be 14.38$.
1 Like

This issue has been discussed many times on the forum. Please, search the forum

https://forums.envato.com/search?q=item%20price

2 Likes

Check your statement tab about your balance enquiry.
https://codecanyon.net/user/zeus66666/statement

Or you can get official answer from author support team

2 Likes

hi ki-themes
I still don’t know where is 5$ that I earned from the first item? Could you explain more?

1 Like

everything you will get in your statements page as mentioned @unlockdesign. check there or share screenshot of the statements page to get more explain.

2 Likes

If it’s the same item, user may have purchased additional support ( extended support ) or one of the user may be in US that the cut is additional tax if you haven’t filled up W8/W9 form

2 Likes

Hi mgscoder, unlockdesign, ki-themes

This is more information for my concern:

1. I sold the first item with a price of 12 => I earned 5 (after associated author fees, & before taxes)
    => This is ok for me and I have no concern about this.

2. I sold the second item with a price of 19 => I earned 9.38 (after associated author fees, & before taxes)
    => I thought I should earn 15$ for this item but only 9.38$, could you explain why?

For now: my balance: should be: 15 + 5 = 20$ but only have 9.88$
I don’t know why?

This is my statements page

1 Like

You’re right, you got $5 for your first item. For the second item, you got $15 minus $4.5 tax, minus $6.62 author fee leaving $4.88. $5 plus $4.88 makes $9.88

It’s all there in your statement… green is money in ($18.50), red is money out ($8.62).

1 Like

Fill the W8/W9 U.S Tax form. If the buyers is from USA, you will get less money.

1 Like

Hi mgscoder, unlockdesign, ki-themes
I understood now. Thank you so much,
I have more one question:
If I enable setting: support 6 months, will I get less money?

1 Like

You will get extra money if the buyer purchase extra support.

2 Likes

If you checked your item as a supported (you will see this options when you will set your item price in item edit section and when you will upload the item) then you will earn more from your item purchase (sell) and also when your customer will purchase extended support for the next 6 month when the first 6 month support will expired.

1 Like

Hi ki-themes, mgscoder
Thank you so much. I’m clear now.

1 Like