my admin template is hard rejected in themeforest, those files are approved from other profile.

my item was rejected some days ago which was in collaboration so that the design quality was up to date. after hard rejection i have given that item to main author and he uploaded it and approved it. so i don’t know why that item was rejected from my end. please guide me.

this item’s nodejs, asp .net, mvc .net, laravel these all versions are developed by me uploaded in my account with collaboration id and themforest has rejected it.
and approved from their own account.

please guide me what is my mistake.

Have you created the ticket on Envato support system and provided the collaboration details to the reviewer?

yes i have do this task first and then developed. also in reviwer message i have add ticket number.

This is my message to reviwer.
We are going to upload today ‘Geex – Node Version that is collaborative item and ticket ID is #0000000. try to review it and approve it. if you find any issues during review time try to send us we will upload correct version.
Regards,
PixcelsThemes

yes i have do this task first and then developed. also in reviwer message i have add ticket number.

This is my message to reviwer.
We are going to upload today ‘Geex – Node Version that is collaborative item and ticket ID is #0000000. try to review it and approve it. if you find any issues during review time try to send us we will upload correct version.
Regards,
PixcelsThemes