My Account is Locke after Request A Refund from Extendons - Woocommerce Direct Checkout, Skip Cart / Checkout on Same Page PLUGIN

I have bought Extendons - Woocommerce Direct Checkout, Skip Cart / Checkout on Same Page PLUGIN from Codecanyon.net. But this plugin does not work. Yesterday, I Requested a refund, Today My Account is locked! I want my account back and I need a full Refund of this plugin.

This bad experience makes me disappointed and will not trust buying things from codecanyon/ themeforest anymore. I wonder why this low-quality plugin is sold on this place. Because the plugin has Never Worked since I bought this 20 days ago. Any function as described cannot be used on my website and also broken my website already. Furthermore, the Plugin team is so lazy. (Low - responsibility) They’re Not Active, using only a little bit of time of the day trying to fix the broken plugin. BUT take a long time - more over 20 days until today the plugin still does not work. The problems did not be fixed until now. Moreover, they fixed on my real website! So the in-use website stopped working for a long period of time, every day (Except Saturday/ Sunday/ and their local Festival holiday that they’re not working for this). They, besides, did not ask me for permission. They fixed the site in any period of time and left the broken site ran overnights. So my business cannot run continuously. My customer cannot checkout. (This Plugin directly affects the checkout system). This makes direct damages and lost to my business. I don’t want to waste time anymore and I Need a Refund.

This Plugin extendons “Woocommerce Direct Checkout, Skip Cart / Checkout on Same Page”

As the plugin has around 150 sales with a 4.33 rating, it is very doubtful that the plugin is broken as you say.

Anyway, requesting a refund does not lock you out of your account. The thing that does result in your getting locked out is the canceling of payment at the payment gate level (canceling via Paypal for instance).

In any case, these matters cannot be resolved on the forums, you want to contact support to help you sort it out.

Hello,

Open a Envato Help Ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.
At here(Envato Forum)no one can help you out from this issue so you must get in touch with Envato Customer Success.

Thanks!

Thank you all of you I have already submit the help Ticket but no one respond.

The Plugin does not work if the envato team don’t trust me. Please test the plugin before launching and selling to customer and make customer damage and lost. I am so disappointed.

You must have to keep patience that is now a live support it’s mailing support from Envato Customer Success they will reply to you with their ticket queue serial wise.

1 Like

I have the same Problem… Yesterday after Payment My account was Locked… I cannot use anything and the Support dont answer me …Do you have a Solution?

Hi,

While you’re waiting for the reply from the Help & Support Team, please also have a look at this short post about locked accounts, it might help too:

https://forums.envato.com/t/locked-envato-accounts-read-first/96819

3 Likes

They don’t do anything until now. I have submit refunds for all plugins via Paypay/Bank now. I’m not Okay on this type of policy. I think envoto have no right to locked my account. I am a customer.

Well, then no wonder you were locked out. Cancelling the transaction at the payment gateway is not the same as asking for a refund, it’s payment fraud.

So long of time I have waited more over 21 days since I have bought this broken plugin. I have submit a refund from their first but No response, i am not okay so I disputed via Paypal. And They locked my account.

I don’t want waste time anymore. can you suggest me how to get the refund?

Now i Get Email my Account was Free Again but My last Buy is not to see in my Profile, it says a Problem with my CreditCard but the Cast was Blocked on my CreditCard… And now?