My account disabled from top lists for no reason. PLEASE HELP!

Hello.

On June 26, I received a mail from Envato support that I was being removed from all the top lists because of the fact that have been purchasing my own items and rating them, I asked for proof, which I was refused. The support team did not respond to all of my following emails.

I have NEVER done self-purchasing and rating my own items. I’m upset by the current situation and confused. I’m sure it’s some kind of mistake. I have always been true to the rules of the market and to the community of Envato as a whole. And it was this loyalty to the community that led me to success. I would not in any case risk taking what I have achieved by resorting to schemes of self-purchasing that are incomprehensible to me.

I don’t know how to solve this situation. I will be very grateful for any suggestions and advices.

OctoSound.

1 Like

Hello @OctoSound

Unfortunately, issues like this (related to account, purchases, etc) cannot be solved in the public forums. I’d recommend continuing the discussion with Envato Help&Support Team, they are the only ones who can help with such issues.

1 Like

But they didn’t respond me for one month. I do not know where else I should text to get feedback.

1 Like

Wow, it sounds crazy!

I’m very sorry…

It looks like somebody can buy your music from a few different accounts using similar IP and support will block you…
But what happens if somebody try to do it? Support will block account like in OctoSound situation?

It’s very interesting to hear the answer from the support!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Very surprised to see these news…

It is some very strange situation, that happened with author with so clean reputation. This year I see too many disables and blocks… even if the author is not guilty. And I know that it frequently happens cause of those who make fake complaints on authors.

I think that envato staff have to check out this situation more precisely and treat complaints more accurately in future… cause if it proceeds like that, all authors could be attacked and blocked by those who make fake complaints.

I write this message cause frankly speaking I’m a bit shocked that elite author like this is being removed, without precise elucidation of circumstances.

1 Like

I don’t get it… Your tracks rank very high if you search for “rock”, so they probably have more than enough sales weekly to go on the popular files again… So, your weekly sales count is simply ignored by Envato and you are baned from popular list? I didn’t know this was possible.

Anyway, I really like your music and hope Envato will fix this.

1 Like

Exactly. Thank you! I hope so too.

1 Like

Very unpleasant situation! it is strange that technical support does not answer this question!!! Perhaps it is some kind of technical failure?! I hope this unpleasant situation will be resolved in favor of the author, so I know that the author in this regard is very decent and I was unpleasantly surprised by this news!

1 Like

This Author sets great trends in the genre of rock and thus makes audiojungle more unique than other platforms! I would like to see the author in the tops again! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much audiogreen!

1 Like

So bad situation…I hope you will solve it. If you’ll have any news about this - let us know!
Best regards.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about this. Hope technical support will contact you soon. It is strange that they haven’t yet. Love your tracks, really great sound! Keep us up to date about this situation.

1 Like

Horrible situation!
If you really didn’t do self-purchasing, Support Team and anyone else can not have any proofs of this actions.
I can’t understand why Support Team don’t solve this problem. They definitely have to check out this situation.
Maybe Envato Administration done this themselves. But I can’t believe it!

I hope someone who slandered you will be found and blocked forever!

1 Like

I’m very sorry for you. I hope it will fix soon ! Your portfolio is great, your tracks has perfect sound and composition! Let us know when you will have some news. Good luck!

1 Like

Wow, I’m sorry. This is very sad how envato treats it’s authors (Elite Authors). I hope this situation will be resolved as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Jeez!
How could this happen?
Octosound a lot of time makes an excellent product that customers like - only the highest level of sound and arrangement.
I’m 100% sure of his honesty and I hope this misunderstanding will soon be resolved.
Good luck to you, Octosound!

2 Likes

I don’t think this is normal, support should respond to you quite quickly.

I know, they usually respond quickly, but not in this case, I didn’t get an answer. I text them twice.

As far as i know, nothing like this happen without suspicious activity on account and every case investigated. So better to ask support and may be your co-authors (if you have one) what is going on.

So, this is sorted out now? I see your tracks on popular lists again. :slight_smile: Can you provide some details on how you managed to get your tracks back?

2 Likes